Choosing the rated 3 wood for your specific needs can be a very daunting task if you do not have good information.
Below are reviews of the rated 3 wood in the market based on what I have learned from other consumers, ensuring that you won’t pay an exorbitant price for something that will not meet your needs.
Best Rated 3 Wood in the World
The advanced Speed Pocket is the ultimate launching pad. Engineered to dramatically increase ball speed and distance. Matte-white finish and larger head are easy to align and launch – undeniably a lethal combination.
- “Great club, I hit it almost as far as my driver on the range.” – Mel Thomas
- “Love the club and have the matching 5 Wood which I also love.” – Lee C.
- “Light weight with a great feel during the swing.” – Jimmy
The Taylor made rocketballz ribs stage 2 fairway woods features a new ultra-high strength rocket steel material which creates a thinner and faster flexing face.
- “Either way, I can hit the ball straight now.” – Keith Washington
- “First of all , you have to hit the ball properly, after that ,I would say the club is very good.” – Fred Wolf
- “Now I am going to buy the RBZ stage2 3 wood.” – bigjohn
Designed to Maximize Power. The new Diablo Octane Fairway Woods are built for power. Golfers have the opportunity to choose either Standard models designed for playability and distance, or the Tour models that are designed for complete workability and distance.
- “Crisp hits, and good feedback on hits.” – Amazon Customer
- “Product was brand new as described in product description.” – Jason Hui
- “The diabolic octane 3 wood is simply the easiest fairway wood that I have every played, long , straight and easy to work the ball.” – bullwinker
This is the hottest and most complete total performance fairway wood in golf, combining a modern War bird sole with a Forged Speed Frame Face Cup to produce significantly hotter responses all over the face.
Longer from any lie, the Cleveland Golf Mashie is a utility-inspired fairway wood engineered for distance and versatility. It’s highlighted by enhanced Gliderail technology on the sole that measurably decreases turf drag for more lift and speed and impact, meaning more distance and accuracy from any lie – rough, sand, tee or fairway.
- “I nice easy swing and it powers the ball on it’s way.” – Penn State Guy
- “I can hit this almost as far as I do with a driver and far more forgiving.” – Bob pickrell
- “Cleveland makes great irons, but this fairway wood is just as good.” – Alex
The Nike Golf VRS Covert Fairway Woods feature the NexCor Face Technology which has created our hottest fairway wood ever. Other features include the high speed cavity back design for longer and straighter shots.
- “Very pleased with this club in all respects.” – kirk wilson
- “Shaft feels perfect for this club.” – Maleko
- “I would recommend this to anyone playing poorly with their driver as it is easier to hit and easier to control.” – Sayerone.2012
You’re gonna have a tough decision after hitting the SUPER S Fairway Wood – do I even need my driver? That’s what ridiculous distance and easy-to-hit performance will do to a golfer.
Set of 3 clubs includes: Titanium matrix driver with a USGA maximum oversized 460cc head and 10.5° loft. 15° 3 wood and 18° 5 wood.
- “Would recommend them to someone who’s a regular or casual golfer.” – Pen Name
- “I have not had a chance to play with these yet, but they look nice.” – Joey1989
- “Most shots went straight and had a great flight.” – Bradford H. Turnow
The FL series fairway wood represents a true breakthrough in fairway wood performance. Cleveland Golf engineers worked closely with two trusted brands – Miyazaki Premium Golf Shafts and Lamkin grips – to remove weight from both the shaft and grip, reducing total club weight by 30 grams.
- “The Cleveland Launcher FL Fairway Strong 3 wood is top notch!!!!” – James B.
- “This club is light, long and a pleasure to use.” – Stephen
- “Easy to hit straight.” – Les Meade
Put the pedal to the metal and accelerate your way to distance with tour proven performance. Advanced Nexcor face technology and aerodynamic design delivers more speed off the face for more distance off the fairway.
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas